Let us do it all for you – import customers, suppliers, inventory/ materials list, employees and work centres. On day one you are ready for training.
In short, it gives you peace of mind.
The software maintenance agreement consists of a flexible support plan tailored to suit your business needs. Internet support and personalised service form a support framework designed to keep your Job Commander, job costing system, functioning smoothly.
The Global Job Solutions support system gives you the facility to contact our support centre and to access qualified support staff for prompt resolution of any issues. Network malfunctions, problems caused by third party software and data recovery where a valid backup is not available, are not covered by this support plan but are charged for at a support customer rate.
Global support software maintenance also ensures that you receive at least one major program update per year.
Global Support Software Maintenance Agreements Include:
- Priority Support Service
- Guaranteed four hour response time Monday to Friday during business hours, Central Standard Time.
- One Major Program Update Per Year
- Regular product information updates
- Regular Courtesy Calls
- Free modem access for resolution of software issues
- Discount training rates
- Discount rate for assistance with general PC problems
Global Support Pay As You Go Agreements
Services provided under Global support software maintenance agreements are also available to pay as you go customers, the differences being price structures and payment methods.
- Major Program Updates charged per release
- Support calls charged per incidence and on a time basis
- Charges will apply after service provided, regardless of the nature of the support call.
- Charges will of course not apply if the support proves to be as a direct result of software non-performance
- Four-hour response time Monday to Friday during business hours CAST
- Support charge payment may be required prior to commencement of support calls
TS Kal Group – Ben Lasek (Manager) VIC
“Job Commander is so simple to use – you can do so much with a click of a button. The support team is very responsive and knowledgeable; we use both telephone and email support and our queries are answered very efficiently. Job Commander enables us to provide reliable quotes to our customers. It is helpful to be able to look up previously completed jobs and compare. We like the weekly and monthly reports. We can evaluate efficiency levels on jobs, and to compare the value of stock month to month to track increases or decreases, and much more. JC has enhanced our customer relationships – through the Workshop Management module we can instantly look up a job and provide the customer with a progress update or ETA. Our employees have been more empowered with Job Commander; we’ve noticed they are taking more ownership of their work too”
Hi Precision – Neill Rankine (Owner) WA
Job Commander is simple to use. We like simple! The jobs history is really helpful to us when quoting similar jobs. The timekeeping is brilliant, and we can look up the real time hours on a job at any time. The other thing it’s good for is quoting; you can break down quotes into simple parts, and then compile a total quote. The support is really good, and I say that being surprised because many others aren’t very good; most times Job Commander’s support team solves the problem on the spot otherwise they call back within a few hours. It’s by far the best system we’ve used.”