Our Excellent Australian Based Support
Think that getting your new system up and running is hard and long winded?
Job Commander ensures it doesn’t have to be like that!
Job Commander is designed to be easy to use, and ready for you to use from Day 1
Let us do it all for you – we will take your most recent information and import customers, suppliers, inventory/ materials list, employees and work centres into Job Commander.
On day one you are ready for training, and using your own information
And with all of that in mind – how about the first 3 Months Training FREE!
In short, it gives you peace of mind
Job Commander global job support has been developed to ensure that your business operates smoothly and efficiently and that your downtime is negligible.
The software maintenance agreement consists of a flexible support plan tailored to suit your business needs. Internet support and personalised service form a support framework designed to keep your Job Commander, job costing system, functioning smoothly.
Job Commander support gives you access to local Australian based qualified support staff for prompt resolution of any issues.
Global Support Software Maintenance Agreements Include:
- Priority Support Service
- Guaranteed four hour response time Monday to Friday during business hours, Central Standard Time.
- One Major Program Update Per Year
- Regular product information updates
- Regular Courtesy Calls
- Free modem access for resolution of software issues
- Discount training rates
- Discount rate for assistance with general PC problems
Global Support Pay As You Go Agreements
Services provided under Global support software maintenance agreements are also available to pay as you go customers, the differences being price structures and payment methods.
- Major Program Updates charged per release
- Support calls charged per incidence and on a time basis
- Charges will apply after service provided, regardless of the nature of the support call.
- Charges will of course not apply if the support proves to be as a direct result of software non-performance
- Four-hour response time Monday to Friday during business hours CAST
- Support charge payment may be required prior to commencement of support calls
This is what our customers say about Job Commander support…
TSB Group – Ben Lasek (Manager), Dandenong South, Victoria
“Job Commander is so simple to use – you can do so much with a click of a button. The support team is very responsive and knowledgeable; we use both telephone and email support and our queries are answered very efficiently….”
Hi Precision – Neill Rankine (Owner), Maddington, Westerna Australia
“… The support is really good, and I say that being surprised because many others aren’t very good; most times Job Commander’s support team solves the problem on the spot otherwise they call back within a few hours. It’s by far the best system we’ve used….”